Sunday, May 16, 2010

well that didn't last too long.

what can i say? tumblr is lovely but i love my blog. this one feels more like my writing one, you know?


hey, i am still just a
second place prize?
the runner up gets me?
it doesn't work like that.
i am not a second choice.
babe you can't pick and choose,
that feels like all i get anymore.
i get to be your
consilation prize.
you lost her.
you got me.



i've always really identified with Clemintine
from the movie
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
she's wild.
she's horrible.
she's mean and cruel.
she was in love and he hurt her.
she loved him so much.
she was afraid, but she tried to never show it
she would do anything to get rid of him
and anything to get him back


my wonderful talented friend raezavel did a photoshoot with me yesterday! stalk her blog- they should be up soon.

TO EVERYONE WHO TAKES PHOTOS OFF OF BLOGS

make sure you always credit the original artist, yeah? or at least the blog/site you took them from. it may seem like such a little thing, but seeing as i'm sure most of the people who follow me are young artists in some form, of course you understand that plagiarism in any form is just not cool. i found one of my photos on weheartit the other day, and it was taken from someone else's who didnt credit me. how annoying!!
i love you all followers, but credit credit credit! im not nearly successful enough, nor, i suppose, are many of you, to be comfortable with your work not being credited when it's been reblogged.
yes, i know i'm guilty of it too occasionally, but i solemnly swear to change my wicked ways from this day forward. nothing like a little taste of my own medicine to cure me, huh? :)


it's a beautiful sunday morning, and i am currently working on getting my summer to do list in order! summer is coming up fast and as it's my last summer before university and irrevocable adulthood and responsibility, i do indeed plan on making it count!

i suppose i am cheating a little bit, as i'm going to be 18 this coming friday (may 21st i'm a legal Canadian adult!)
tell me, is being an adult supposed to change things? because the closer i get, the less i am convinced by this.
so i'll be able to get into clubs. i don't really dance all that well anyways.
so i'll be able to drink.                          legally.
what else is there?
i can buy cigarettes (addiction will welcome me back with open arms i bet)
but other than that,
what's the big hullabaloo about, really?
i wish i had done more things as a kid.
but i still have this one last summer. so...!

next time i will be post my summer to do list, and i hope you all will do the same!

have a beautiful day

0 comments: