Monday, September 21, 2009

Hello everyone!
I'm posting from my best friend's laptop. I'm having issues getting over the weirdness of the keyboard.

Anywho, as promised, although very, very late, here is my list of summer highlights!!

Camp!
This year I spent two weeks at International Music Camp. Huzzah!
First week was nothing but Drama. Theater. Play writing.

At one point during the week, I made one of my guy friends laughed until he drooled.
During the final evening of drama week, I sat in the grass with said friend, and we watched the sun set.
I recieved a Playwriting award. I cried.

Second week, Choir week.
Dustin and I lay in the grass and napped while some kids played bluegrass off in the distance
Joseph and I singing together in his private practise room. Phantom of the Opera. Time to say Goodbye.
Walking back after private lessons, through the forest. Music drifting around me. Random songs and bits of classical music. The birch trees swooshing at me.

Jordan
He took me for dinner. He changed a tire. He got his hands dirty.
We walked in a wheat field.
He held my hand.

General?
Swimming with Steven.
Watching the sunrise by myself.
A day of adventure with Trish and Chloe.
Countless walks for coffee.
Sleeping in til 2pm!
Being barefoot

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tremble slightly. reading summer adventures that i used to be part of. and it takes everything in me. not to snap and take a plane home now. just say eff it all here. and leave. who knows. i may end up doing that just yet. i can borrow some clothes right? XD love you dear. glad the summer went well.