Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A big toothy smile, hold the braces




These are three of my friends.
Names shall be left out.
But I love them.

Because my friends believe.
Especially the one in the middle,


who is my best friend right now.

She has so much faith
She's such a good person. And I envy her. I wish I was as talented and driven as her.
My friends arm me with faith.
They make me feel unstopable.
They push me and inrage me to the point that I can tear down any obsticale.

I'm a driven person, I am.
But I can't do things on my own very well.
I'm very dependant on support from people around me.
It's not a good quality.
But I've been lucky so far.
I'm never at a loss of support from my friends.
Even if my choices are stupid.

Tell me, how can you stay depressed and cynical with people like that?
< --- How? How can you be a hermit eatting soup and crackers and writing for a week straight,

when you have these people banging on your door telling you to shower and get ready to go for coffee?
I suppose I owe my friends alot.
No, I know I do.

& I'm just taking a little moment to say thanks.
For putting up with me all the time.

& to my gorgeous friends.
In America.
And in Sweden;
Man oh man I love and miss you guys.

It says alot about a friendship that can last so many miles.

I don't know where I'd be without you guys.
My summer would have been so different
The best of friends in a matter of weeks.
I'm gonna wrap this up.

I'm just feeling sentimental today.

2 comments:

erin meagan said...

aww, janine, that was fab!

beverley said...

aww! very sentimental and sweet and wonderful.