Friday, September 5, 2008

It's a good enough week for me.

In choir class today I hit a high C, and could have gone higher.
I found a new break in my voice.
This really makes me happy.
We have two new songs already
One of them I know and love,
Hold me Rock me.
I learned it by ear over the summer and I'm so glad I got my hands on it's sheet music.

The musical is on its way now.
Auditions Tuesday
Call backs thursday
Rehersals start Friday.
Wow.

Vocal Jazz auditions on tuesday as well. At lunch time.
Chamber choir from last year is preforming at the Terry Fox Run this year.
We'll be in the paper and on tv :)

I got my pay for my first two days of work
so I have money for coffee.

I've gotten a lot more writing done than usual.

I work all weekend with my new nazi boss
but that's okay, I'll have fun.

My american friend is now living up here.
I'm glad he's here.
I've always looked up to him.

I suddenly see myself growing up
Not grown up, no.
But getting there.
I'm almost out of high school.
University is coming up.

What will I be?
Who will I be?

I look forward to knowing.
To being informed
& to deciding.

1 comments:

beverley said...

awesome! I love hitting high notes. I easily get up to a high G now, and I know I can hit a lot higher. I know what you mean about growing up. I feel a bit more grown up too.