Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lists

List of CD's I need to buy:
Chase Coy
Justin Nozuka
Jason Miraz
Gregory & The Hawk
(yet another) Simon & Garfunkle
Sick Puppies
Steven Speaks
Lifehouse
Crush Luther
Biff Naked
Wailin' Jennys
Faber (NOT Faber-Drive)

List of Books I need to buy:
Twilight #3&4
Summer Sisters (or so i've been told)
A new Poetry book
Something dark
Something light
Something used.
Something that's been writen in.

List of general things I need to buy:
New black shoes (for work and for choir/jazz/band concerts)
Nice black pants and longer sleeved white shirts (two of each i think, for work once again)
A good nail file.
A metal water bottle, so I don't get cancer.
Eventually a nice video camera?
A few notebooks.
A rocking chair.
A gift for a friend. The question being what...

List of things I'm excited about for school:
Seeing my friends everyday
Seussical!
Vocal Jazz
Chamber Choir
Being in my drama teachers Enlgish and History class
Being out of my house more
more interaction with people means more things to write about.
Getting my magazine started up with Althea
Okay, I'll admit, back to school clothes.
The early morning walks to get there.
Choir class with one of my favourite teachers
Getting a routine started.
Playfest '09!
Brandon Jazz Festival
The Band/Choir trip?
NOT HAVING BAND (no offence meant Phil)
All the writing I'll get to do :)
Having all the (semi-imaginary) responcibility of being a grade 11. Getting to be looked up to, getting to lead the way. To be a positive role model to the younger kids. That's so important to me.

0 comments: