Thursday, August 7, 2008

Peter Pan is an ass; A quick version of a dream

Today I went to a play.
A musical.
I enjoyed the people I went with.
I enjoyed the actors individually.
But I must say,
I hated that play.
In a word,
it was horrendous.

Peter Pan.

why.

But I think,
it's really a quite sad story.

They fall in love
and he doesnt come for her
til it's too late.
And he blames her.
Then he flys off with someone new.
Blaming her all the time.
While she still loves him.
While she waited for him as long as she could.


One of my dreams is to get out one day.
Just, get out.
get out of this town
and this family
get out of the persona i have forced upon me
by the small mindedness of the people around me.

I want to go to NewYork.
I want a chance to look
and see if i can't find myself.

I'd go now if I could.
I would.

Please excuse that rhyme. Please do.

2 comments:

beverley said...

Yeah, I know what you mean.

erin meagan said...

i don't like peter all that much.