Monday, October 6, 2008

Steven


What can I say? This kid is amazing.
He's my neighbour
He's like a brother

Who else would have a photoshoot with me.
in my basment .
With star lights and a tiedie surong?
I rest my case.



These two photos were taken almost two years ago, December '07
As you can see, we were having a fun time :D

We always do when we're together

Even if we're bored out of our skulls and dont REALIZE how much fun we are having.




This kid and I, closer than close.
My best friend. Always.
He's such a goof.
I can't imagine life without him.

BFF's. Cheesy, but that's just the way it is with us.



We've grown up together. I've known him half my life. Almost more.

We continue to grown up together, in a weird, suspended sort of way.

Neither of us really change to eachother
It's a neat kinda love.

We're gonna grown up and live in Wosely together (HELLO ZAC!)

And be all hippy-ish and cheap and never wash dishes ever again. We'll have goats and grow potatos in our back yard. If we don't have one, we'll use the basment? Don't have a basment? We'll MAKE ONE!

And we cruise around the 'Peg looking for a place that serves good goat cheese and spinich pizza. Giving up, a place that serves REAL FOOD that we actually want to eat. Giving up again, we end up at the Neighbourhood Cafe down in Wosely as per usual, with our same old order. A cuppa hot chocolate to share and whatever vegan cake looks good at the time.

Stoping in front of that white medical building on Arlington to listen, just in case we hear monkeys again.

Steven, you rock.
Just so you know.
I couldn't live without you.

Even when you embaresse me by asking my co-worker if she ever doesnt want to give customers their ice cream because they're too fat.

It's not your fault you hate fat people :)

"She likes Vegan Pies, but she hates fat people
She pretty much lives with this dude named Steven,
so I guess he hates them too!"

A gross misrepresentation
I do not hate them.
I am jaded because of YOU!