Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why wait?; Yourself?; Grad?; Smile?; Ocean?

What are you waiting for?


*
Are you afraid of not being original?
Because in that
you aren't defending who you are
you pass it off
you apoligize.
and that makes me sad dear.


*


I'm going to grad with my friend Steven.
His grad.


I'm not old enough to graduate yet.
I'm kind of excited.
As much as I usually hate things like those.
Although,
I might have to wear a dress.


...Uh Oh
I'm not girly.
I cannot do girly.
Well,
Maybe I'll wear a tux and he can wear the fucking dress.
Ha.
I think I'll ask him about that.

*

Ladies and Gents,
It's just a down day.
Somehow I can't seem to keep the corners of my mouth up.
Hard as everyone is trying to cheer me up.

*

I keep having dreams about the Ocean
I wonder why that is.
I wake up wanting to smell the salt
and feel how cold the air is
I wake up wanting to dive into the ocean.
And it's not there.


1 comments:

beverley said...

sounds like fun! I can't really picture you in a dress, LOL