Monday, October 13, 2008

Thank you for my vices

Vice #1


COFFEE
Dear God, why am I such a caffiene addict?
I can't remember a day in the past year I have not had a cuppa coffee or tea.
Which is disgusting. I'm going to be short.
But it helps me study and stay awake and not DIE.
So I might cut back, but no way am I giving up.


Vice # Two


When I don't get something I give up more often than not.
And sure I try to be funny about it,



but it doesn't completly hide the fact that I have no clue what I'm doing.



Vice # Threeeee
Maybe not a vice per say, but I just cannot forgive people easily.
& it gets me into shit
I cannot just forgive someone and start trusting them again.
I feel like that would be making myself a fool.
Once bitten, twice shy.


Vice #4




Weird as it is,
TV shows about people who overcome major issues that control them, like rape or abuse.
Somehow they're so inspirational.
& yes, cheesy and stuff.
But it's a real problem people face
& it makes me happy knowing that there are succes stories out there. Maybe I'm a bit of a bleeding heart, but as sad as these stories make me, they also make me so happy when they turn out well.

Vice Number Five
Well this just says it all.
But you know, I'm fine with all this.
This is what makes me who I am.
& I'm okay with who I am.
So thank you for my vices.
Thank you for my faults and my qualities
and everyone who brought me here.

Because here isn't that bad at all.

2 comments:

erin meagan said...

i love the vice 2 picture.
stop dwelling on the past!
it's not fun :(

beverley said...

:) I loved the post, so beautiful