Monday, November 24, 2008

Choralfest inspired thoughts



I really miss summer




Life is making me tired.
here's hoping things calm down soon.
after seuss is done *half smile*

I'm eating perogies.


Choralfest was today.
it went fine. Really, I moved through it half asleep.

Today I wonder,
why is it there are some people in life you are just inexplicably drawn to.
Even though you don't want to be?
Even though you know it just wouldn't work out
or that the person isn't what they seem,
you just can't help but crave their company?

And, on the flip side,
the people you love so much that they're just always there.
Even when really, they aren't.
You know they're still around,
know vaugly every motion they are most likely going through at the moment.
Know that if you called them up in a flash you'd be out on the town.
I wonder what makes such a security?

And,
why is it life decides to throw two people together,
who are so alike and so different.
who finish eachothers thoughts, look at the same thing at the sam time,
who are like different version of eachother,
and rip them apart?
How is this fair in any way?
Is it selfish to want them to stay then?
Is it wrong to want to, perhaps, hold them back, keep them here?

I don't know.

0 comments: