Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mr.Baker



Hey Cool-Kid.
Haven't seen your face in a few forever's.

What's that all about?
Guess it's my fault. I'm so god damn unavailable all the time.

Darling, I'll work less and ditch my other friends so we can go to the zoo or something again. God knows we love that zoo.
Or to the Scientology Church.
We can get raped. Oh joy of joys.

Zed you are one of my favourite IMC buddies. No lie. I think we stayed consistently the closest since.. god, has it been over a year now. And you will come to IMC this year. Even if I have to stuff you in my suitcase.

Oh Lordy, us and our shenanigans.


YOU ARE:
Ridiculously talented.
A Mild-mannered superhero
Hip!
Funny.
OUT OF FOCUS
A goofball.
WWZD
A vandel
A donkey..?!?!
A meerkat lover
A Smashing Pumpkin
An egg-hiding-inner
Super awesome party double C


I know we haven't hung around at all this past month, and hardly at all the month before, but I PROMISE we will this month. If not, you can punch me in the throat, mmkay?

Lots of love to you Zed!

1 comments:

meerkat said...

what can i say?
you hit the nail on the head
i do miss our little get togethers
the zoo
the forks
the exchange district
where i bought thoes nasty ass curry fries
and you bought that yummy little pizza
friends forever kay?